Tuesday

May 22, 2007

I warmed up for 5 minutes on the Precor. .4 miles and 50 calories.

I was going to do it for longer, but I noticed that both stair machines were open--those things are always taken with line for each one!! I hopped on for 12:30 and climbed 61 floors and 152 calories.

Then I worked out with Hector for an hour. Core work out and arms. I hope I'm ready for the 6.2K I'm running this weekend...or even more daunting the 10K the weekend after that!!


On another note, I registered for the Disney Half-Marathon. I'm wondering how Barb talked me into this one!! 13.2 miles seems crazy long right now for my unconditioned self. What's my motivation? 2 things: 1) Knowing Barb will be running it with me every step of the way (she's the best cheerleader ever!!) and 2) There's a Donald Duck shaped finishers medal. There's no use in panicing now...I'll wait until December for that!

No comments: