Monday

January 21, 2008

Still not 100% but definitely better than last week!

I did 5 miles on the elliptical and and worked out with Hector. Hector and I tried out the new machines at the gym. Neither of us like them. They're supposed to be the cutting edge of machines, but I didn't feel they were very ergonomic. I don't think we'll be using them again.

Last weekends long run was cancelled due to the dangerous cold. I'm kinda glad, because I didn't want to go out and I wasn't feeling well. I missed two training runs last week. All well, life happens.

On another not swimming lessons start tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, but hopefully I won't drown. I had to get goggles for this class. Seriously? Goggles? I don't know how to swim now, what makes them think that goggles are going to help, aside from make me look ridiculous. The things I do to face my fears.

No comments: