Wednesday

May 28, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I didn't even have time to run today. I just did arms and core with Hector. I'm glad that he's been laying of the legs...I have a 10k on Saturday, and I find that the more arm stuff I do, the easier swimming becomes.

I really need to get on the bike and in the pool, I have under 2 months to prepare for this Tri in July. I know that it will be easier once school lets out, but I hate to let my training suffer. Three to four days a week just doesn't feel like enough sometimes. I know this is because I'm in the recovery phase of training, and I'll be eating my words come August and September!!

Hot stairclimber guy was there today. I haven't seen him in a while. I did smile and wave (Because that doesn't involve opening my mouth had having God only knows what come out--I'm a babbling moron!). Hector was giving me crap...he kept telling me that he was checking me out (riiight--and I'm a sub-4:00 marathoner). All well, at least there was something nice to see at the gym.

No comments: