Thursday

December 27, 2007

Home again!

I ran a fast mile warm up--8:46 minute mile! I've never done that before! I don't think I could maintain that pace, but I'm sure that it was good for me to do at least one!! Now if only I could work my way up to an entire 5k at that pace, how awesome would that be?!?

After the mile, I did a full body work out with Hector for an hour. I finished with 4 easy, slow miles on the elliptical (50 minutes--told you it was slow!). I did a total of 5 miles today. I probably should have pushed the training run more. Tomorrow is another day, I'll try harder on that run. That will be on the treadmill instead of the elliptical for sure.

Two weeks from right now, I'll be in Florida...the night before the 5k and two nights before the 1/2 Marathon. I'm getting excited!!

No comments: