Monday

October 20, 2008

It was a long day...not a bad one, just long. So, when Melissa called to see if I wanted to go to the gym with her I thought "I really should go--ugh."

I went with her to her gym. It's REALLY nice, and the scenery is quite the treat! We did 10 minutes on the row machine (94 calories) it was my first time rowing...kinda weird, but kinda fun. I think I'd like to try real rowing, ya know, on the water. I'm sure I'd get less bored with a change of view. Then Melissa went to the cybex machine and I to the stairs for 10. I did 44 floors and I don't remember the cals, but it was over 110. Next, Melissa went to the treadmill and I went to the elliptical next to her. I only made it about 15 minutes and just did a mile. I think I was more tired than I thought. I guess I could have pushed, but stretching sounded so much more appealing. I'm not really all that sore after the last marathon. My left IT is tight, but that's about it. A massage at this point would be nice, but I think a good nights sleep would be even better! I've just been fighting this cold and all I want is a good nap!

No comments: