Sunday

June 21, 2009

CARA Training Day, Part 2
I showed up this morning and Danielle was there! Yeah for running buddies. It kinda hurt my feelings when she responded to my "Hey!!" with "What are you doing here?" I told her that it hurt my feelings when she said that and she responded bringing up last weeks comments. I just repeated that it made me feel like I wasn't wanted around. I may be too sensitive, but I don't think a "Good Morning" is too much to ask. After I said my peace, I changed the subject (Yep, I'm that non-confrontational), and everything seemed ok. There weren't group leaders for the 11:30's either. Danielle took that group, and I took the twelves. I finished in the exact same time as yesterday...and it was more humid this morning! I was pretty happy with that!

Later, Jack came by and taught me to change my bike tire. I practiced a few times and then we went for a ten mile ride on the Lakefront Path. We made plans to go out again tomorrow...yeah!

No comments: