Wednesday

June 24, 2009

So...Humid...
So...Hot...
I just couldn't make myself go out yesterday. I saw Hector this morning and I was thinking of doing my 3 from the day before, but it didn't happen. I did a mile warm up in 11:00 on the treadmill. After an hour of strength training, I didn't feel like I had the time to run more so I just swam 300 yards.

I'm glad I didn't get the earlier run in, because the 6 miles with Julia was so hard!! We ran the first two and I felt like I was gonna die. She let me take a break and then we ran to Oberweis for water. I think this might mark the first time in my life that I actually walked in that store and didn't want ice cream.

Julia and I decided that it was so hot, we would do mile repeats to finish. Meaning, every mile we'd take a rest. I needed it to catch my breath, the air was so thick and humid. We finally finished the run in a total running time of 1:14:56. I was just happy to be done with the run.

ps...the crunch fish fillets that Julia made for dinner were awesome. :)

No comments: