Wednesday

March 12, 2008

I really wish I could get to sleep. I've been having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. As a result I'm tired all day (duh!) I'm starting to feel better, but there's still some ickys in my nose.

I bumped in to that Hot Stair climber guy again. (I think I forgot to post the other times...but still SO CUTE!!) Seriously, he's so riddiculously hot, that my IQ goes down 20 points when I talk to him. I just get stupid and start babbling. (I'm such an idiot.--Not to mention the fact that I was wearing a Mickey Mouse t-shirt and pink socks with Monkeys on them.) He got down from the stair machine and asked me how the Hancock was...I told him it went well and asked about snowmobiling. He mentioned runs over the summer (turns out he's a fireman) such as Firefighter's Race for the Kids 5K and one other at the Academy in June. I told him that I had done the first and that I liked to run...and thats about when I started babbling about marathon training and running. I could hear my internal monologue telling me to shut the hell up--to bad my mouth didn't listen. Finally, I got out something to the effect of "those sound like fun, let me know when you know about it." (DUDE!! I really talk like that!!!AAAAAAAAA!!!!)

So after that I needed to be on the other side of the gym. (Nothing like exhiling yourself due to embarassment.) Hector did proceed to kick my ass. At one point I was getting a little dizzy. I think it was a hydration issue. It's my own damn fault...I need to remember to bring my water bottle when I work out and not leave it in my classroom. Hector also knows my affinity for a certian other gym member and was giving me crap. The last thing I want to do is see this guy when I'm dreanched with sweat.

On to swiming. We were on our own today while Emily worked with the new batch of swimmers. So...the Breaststoke hates me. I think I have the elementry back stroke. Freestyle/front crawl is ok...I just need to get my endurance up for doing it for a longer period of time. I have no idea what is the length of the pool for distance. Emily said that after the break, I should be practiceing in the deep end. No prob...if it makes me a stronger athlete and swimmer, then game on!

No comments: