Wednesday

March 5, 2008

It was a rock star kind of work out. I did a 4 mile tempo run at 12:30. My legs are still a little heavy from the weekend. 12:30 isn't bad, but it isn't good either.

Hector and I had a kick ass work out. He had some new tricks up his sleaves. I loved it! I have a feeling it's going to be the good kind of sore...where you know you did something, but you aren't praying for death.

Swimming is still going. I'm going to sign up for another 7 weeks. I talked with the instructor, and even though I pass to the next level (yeah, I rock) I can sign up for the same class. Really, it's not for fear of going on to the next level, rather that the next level is Saturday mornings. That conflicts with my long run. I would like my goal to get the strokes better, especially the breast stroke (because I look like a victim of a shark attack when I do it!) I would also like to work up to being able to swim for an hour. That would be so awesome! Baby steps, though, baby steps.

No comments: