Tuesday

April 14, 2009

So...I got some awful news at work. My position is being cut in 1/2...so I'll be looking for a job. I found out after work today. I got on the treadmill and due to my "no crying while running rule" every time I felt the tears, I kicked it up. I did 4 miles in 43 minutes.

Hector stretched me for a 1/2 hour and I was pretty bendy. There was a point where I was laying on my stomach on the stretching table with my arms folded and my chin resting on them. Hector had my leg stretched back and my foot was touching my spine. At that point all the trainers at the PT desk turned and stared. (Because that doesn't make me feel self conscious!). Clarence, one of the trainers, says to me "Damn, girl! You know you're a freak?!" To which I replied "If my leg wasn't wrapped around my head right now, I'd kick your ass!"

After a good stretch, Hector and I did core work...I love the bosu and all the crunches. It's really good for running. Maybe someday, I'll loose enough weight to have six pack...(haha! The things I say to make myself laugh!)

No comments: