Tuesday

April 21, 2009

The taper bitch is back in town! Everything annoys me. I feel fat and restless. I hate the taper. Thank God it's only one week.

I went to the gym and did 4 miles on the elliptical. I saw one of the trainers and he asked me if I was ok because I wasn't wearing my regular running clothes. I told him I was fine...these were actually my pajamas and I desperately needed to do laundry :)

Hector gave me a good stretch and tried to get out all the knots, which were many and it was painful--damn foam roller!

1 comment:

SuperJuls said...

Wait. Last week you said you loved the taper. I'm confused.

Meanwhile, last night at home I had a "What the crap was I thinking?!?!" moment when I realized that I actually registered for another marathon. I don't know how you do so many! Hold on...yes I do...it's 'cause you're AWESOME!!!!!