Sunday

July 5, 2009

This morning I was clearly having issues food issues. I stared at one of Dan's left over cupcakes for 10 minutes before I ate it. I then proceeded to throw out the remaining two so that I wouldn't eat them.

I ran the 9 miles with out the aid of my watch. It had locked. Melissa said that I needed to update it. I have to see if I can find the ANT stick and download the software for my new computer. Melissa finished about a minute after me at 1:50:00, so I guess with out a watch being a minute off over the course of 9 miles isn't too bad.

Melissa, Danielle and Dan Ashley, asked about going to breakfast. I just couldn't do it. The thought of eating made me want to cry. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me? Logically I know I ran 9 miles and I should eat, but I didn't want to. I came home, had a glass of milk and some left over pasta salad from Hagen's (I know, probably way worse than what I would have eaten at breakfast). And I, of course, feel like a moose. I know last month I took of 5 lbs, but why am I freaking so much? I'm hoping I can chalk this up to pms or something.