Monday

June 4, 2007

Today I warmed up on the Precor. One mile 11:20 and 160 calories.

Hector kicked my ass today. Just when I thought he couldn't come up with more evil things to make me do; he busts out not only the leg weights but also having me hold my legs a few inches off the ground while I did a chest press. It was crazy hard!! He gave me alot of core work today and a combo of legs and arms. I'm getting better balence on the ball, and my side planks are awesome!!

On another note, I did something else stupid...I registered for the Chicago Distance Classic. The prize? A "big honkin' penguin medle" (their discription, not mine). Yeah, it's a half marathon. 13.2 miles is more than double what I did yesterday. What the hell was I thinking?!?! See? No reason to panic for Disney, I have something else to worry about!

Training plans...need to find a training plan....

No comments: