Sunday

February 24, 2008

Do the Hustle!

Today I finished my 2nd Hustle Up the Hancock. I did it in 27:09, almost 4 minutes faster than last year. Next year, I need to be under 25 minutes. It's amazing how far I've come in the past year, I can't believe how much the Hancock has changed my life. All the running and races and now I'm training for a full marathon. A year ago, I never thought I'd be where I am today.

I also did a lung function test, apparently I have lungs that are 75% of what is expected of someone my age and size. I guess my smaller lungs don't help, but it certianly explains a lot. It was recomened that I do a lung capacity test.

I've been running into other climbers... they're so fun! When you see the same people at at the same events over and over, it's nice to learn their names. And bonding over pain is always easy!

My foot is still sore, I'm glad that I didn't run much this week, but I hope that it starts to feel better soon, I don't want to fall behind in training.

No comments: