Wednesday

February 6, 2008

It seems that Wednesdays are becoming more of a cross training day, rather than a running day. I just did a 1k warm up before my work out. The small amount was partly due to slowness of getting to the gym, due to snow and knowing that I had a long night of working out ahead of me.

Hector and I worked out together, rather than just him training me...it was AWESOME! Just to see my trainer working as hard as I was completely motivating! It was a legs and core day. I can't believe how much Hector can squat! Crazy!

Went to swimming, reguardless of the massive amount of snow. We finally got to the backstroke...definately easier to execute than freestyle, but I'm much slower at it. Still working on the kicking/arms combo. One of the other women in the class complemented me on my arms--she said she even wished her arms were that athletic!! And she's a more advanced swimmer than I. HUGE complement!! Now if only I actually was that awesome of a swimmer.

No comments: