Tuesday

February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday! I had to get my run in fast so that I could vote.

I ran 6 miles on the elliptical (due to the fact it was slushing and shitty outside) as a fartlek. I'm still sore, still think advil should be it's own food group. I took Deanna's advice today and didn't use much resistance on the elliptical (I think it was set at 3 or 4.) I ran on a PR pace for a 10K. Here's hoping that this style pays off! I'm definately willing to give speed a chance! (And it's nice to be in doors when it's so shitty outside!)

Now if only the soreness would stop!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Did you read this article? It cracked me up... especially thinking about training for and running the Shamrock...

http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-242-300--12434-0,00.html?cm_re=HP-_-In%20This%20Issue-_-Beer%20and%20Running

I hope that doesn't mean no drinking beer for me... ;-)

Victoria said...

crap... that didn't post well... I'll post it on my blog...