Wednesday

February 27, 2008

So hard to get back to motivation after running. And I'm certian I'm an adrenaline junkie, because I know that I feel awesome after running. Need to get motivated and out of my funk! That marathon won't run itself!!

Today I did a mile warm up in 13 minutes (I'm still being ginger to my foot). Then Hector and I did core and legs. Hector seems worried about my foot and wants me to see a doctor. I'm thinking we'll see how it feels after Saturday. Saturday scares the crap out of me. I've never run that far. I really need to psych myself up. I keep telling myself, it's only two miles longer than a 1/2 marathon. I've run that far before (Yeah, I'm not convinced either).

I went to swimming for 45 minutes and still cannot do the breast stroke. But my instructor informed me that I would graduate to the next class! Woo-Hoo!! The problem is that the next class is on Saturday mornings and I can't make that time due to my long runs. I think I'll talk to her and ask if I can just sign up for her class again and swim laps. I need the motivation of signing up for something to go and swim. She seems cool, I don't think she'd mind. Fingers crossed!!

No comments: