Sunday

June 15, 2008

Today was the open water clinic.

Cue Jaws Music...

Elaine and I drove up to Pleasant Prairie, just over the boarder. Ok, aside from my getting into the wetsuit issues, swimming in one is great! It definitely creates buoyancy and as a result makes me feel more comfortable. The clinic gave me a chance to see where the Danskin Tri will have their swim leg, and gave me some additional swim time. I got some good pointers. For my first time in open water, I don't think it was too bad! Elaine is an awesome swimmer...she's totally going to kick my ass in the tris...We also heard about Naperville Triathlon next weekend. I told Elaine, I'd do it if it gave medals. She told me that most tri's don't give medals. If that's the case, I don't have to worry about my pathetic swimming abilities for another month!

Elaine and I also hit the Jelly Belly Factory and Nike Outlet... Good work out, and good shopping makes a good day!

No comments: