Tuesday

May 5, 2009

Yesterday there was no working out...just sleeping. Today, I headed to the gym to see Hector. I was going to run and bike, but I didn't get the run part in before our work out. I biked 15.6 miles on the stationary bike...which wasn't easy, because none of the bikes have straps. Basically it was a quad work out...there was no pulling up. (Grrrr....)

Hector stretched me out, he couldn't believe I was a few days off of a marathon. I was much worse last week. I guess, the body adapts. We did some leg and core work with some stretching.

After all that, I thought about running a couple of miles, but I was just tired. I listened to my body and just didn't run. I figured my body was telling me to rest. Either that, or I was just being lazy. I can always make up those 2 miles later. :)

No comments: