Thursday

September 18, 2008

Soreness.

I ran 2.18 miles with the kids at Cross-Country. It was slow, limpy going. That lactic acid bubble now feels like a piece of rebar along my thigh. It's both icky and painful. And it's making me a little crabby. Then, after picking up my packets for Saturday and Sunday, I did another 2 miles. It was in the second run, that I hit my watch, turning the timer off and had no idea what distance I ran. I mapped it out and had run 2 miles. I had intended 5, but two sets of 2 miles is better than no miles. I'm still kicking myself for not getting that last mile in...but I need to let it go. I got in the run, and one less mile isn't going to kill me.

Here's hoping Sunday goes well. Looking like the worst pacer ever is not high on my to-do list.

1 comment:

SuperJuls said...

Let's strap our gimpy legs together on Sunday!! Maybe then we'll even out and have a great run!

Thanks for the love on my blog! I so heart Bethie!