Tuesday

July 17, 2007

Headed to the gym today. I warmed up on the bike for 5 minutes--2 miles. Then Hector worked my arms and core. He really worked my arms, at one point I told him that I'd probably hate him tomorrow! It was good, he worked me.

Then I did 4 miles on the eliptical with the resistance set at 15 and the incline at 6. I got 500 calories out of that and finished in 50 minutes.

I picked up my race packet for the 5K on Thursday. It was quite annoying that the only size for the shirts that were left was a 2XL. It's enormous, I could have a party in this shirt! They said I could try to exchange it on Thursday, they may have more shirts then.

The good news is that with my Fleet Feet rewards, I got The Stick. What is The Stick? It's a wonderful devise that rolls out muscle kinks and aches. I love The Stick! And now I have one of my very own!

No comments: