Sunday

July 29, 2007

Today was the Fleet Feet Women's Festival. I was a bit rushed getting to the starting line...parking sucked! I think I had a mile run before the race--at least I was warmed up! I did the 10K. It was my first since the awful showing at the Run for the Zoo. I did much better, no wall, no elevation, no hills :)...it was great!

I finished 1:17:07 with a 12:25 split. Sure better than the last time! My lungs did feel really tight this morning. I think it was due to the humidity. Aside from that I really felt like I had a good stride going after mile 4.

I even ran in to Krista from Augie! It was a super speedy reunion! She also ran the 10K. We caught up on the little things and I headed home. Such a lovely morning!

I can't believe that the Chicago Distance Classic is exactly two weeks away. Is it to early to start panicing?

No comments: