Monday

August 11, 2008

This morning, I was tired. I still went to the gym and ran a 9:31 mile in an effort to break up the lactic acid.

I did an hour of arms and core with Hector, he was trying to teach me to box. Seriously, I hit like a girl. In the event of a fight or flight option, I will simply run away! I also was bad about my eating and gained back two pounds :(

I'll be better this week. I've found that I really do need to keep a food log. It just keeps me from mindless snacking. It's not hard to eat healthy, it's hard to keep from snacking.

This afternoon, Judy and I went kayaking for an hour, and then we went biking (about 6 miles, round trip) from her house the Botanical Gardens. We walked around the gardens for an hour and then headed back.

I'm glad that I was active today, I think it helped...but then again, I'll know better tomorrow.

No comments: