Saturday

August 16, 2008

I could not fall asleep last night! At 1:00 pm, I finally got up and took some Advil pm...After a groggy start, I have to say it really was a beautiful day for a run. At the risk of jinxing it, this has been a great training cycle. The heat and humidity have been kept at bay.

It was a crowded day on the path due to the Air and Water Show. Fortunately, we were able to detour North Ave. Beach on the way back. That combined with running North first really helped. Not that it was empty, but it really made things easier. We did our 15 miles in 3:03:02

Julia joined us today. She's such a strong runner! And I have to say she looked fabulous in my pants. I was worried they'd be to big for her...she's such a skinny minnie. Anywho, I think she'll be registering for Indianapolis soon...I'm really excited to see if I can run two marathons in back-to-back weekends. My only worry, is what if I can't keep up with her? I know I can finish both, I just don't want to let her down if I have to slow down!

No comments: