Wednesday

August 20, 2008

There's nothing like running at an altitude that you're not used to to make you feel fat, flabby and out of shape. I guess I shouldn't complain...check out that view!!
Ok, so that isn't exactly where I ran this morning, but I could see the mountains as I was running! It was a bad running day. I think I'm fighting dehydration. I did 4 miles in 51:24 which is almost a 13 minute mile. I usually don't carry water on short runs, but today, I made myself drink all four flasks. I ran around a cemetery, it was very cool to see pioneer aged grave stones. After that, it was through a park and then back down main street.

An awesome view at least helps the run be a little less bad!

1 comment:

SuperJuls said...

I'm glad you drank all four flasks. Getting plenty of fluids will help prevent altitude sickness.

That's an awesome view! I have view envy.