Monday

August 4, 2008

I LOVE running in the rain. I love the way it feels. The way it smells. It's much cooler. There's less people to bother you. I can breathe easier.

I do not love crazy, insane lightning. I was out running and I was going for 5 miles. Nature, however, had other plans. I was just shy of 3 when it began to drizzle. I was thinking "Woo-Hoo! I heart rain!!"

Until the crazy, insane lightning started. And trees started bending and breaking. That's when I decided to go home. I was out. Turns out, that there was Tornado Warnings and such all over the Chicagoland area. I got my 4 mile run (51:47) in for the day. I guess it's better than no run! I was a little sore from yesterday, so I took it easy. It's starting to piss me off that my watch is a little off. I think that I need to stop by the store and see what they say about it.

No comments: