Tuesday

January 27, 2009

Melissa met me at the gym to work out with Hector and I...and the people who work at Xport suck. Melissa was really honest with them, saying she didn't want to join, but she just wanted to work out for the day. They really were dicks about it. They told her that she HAD to have a tour or that she would not be allowed to work out. It was ridiculous. So I chew them out, to no avail, and we had the stupid tour, making us 10 minutes late for my training session. It completely sucked.

Something seemed to be up with Hector...he seemed a little off. I hope that everything's ok! :*( Aside from the front desk fiasco, it was a pretty good core work out. I had a great 3 mile run in 29:25 with negative splits.

2 comments:

SuperJuls said...

wait, what? sorry, you lost me there because I was so distracted by your AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bethie said...

I *heart* you, Julia. :)