Wednesday

January 7, 2009

Ok, again...Treadmill issues. I think I need to drag my carcass out of bed and get to the gym at 6 am rather than after work. Maybe then the 'big fakers' won't be there and I can do what I need to do with out wasting my time waiting for a piece of equipment.

I had to warm up on the bike. Fortunately, I wasn't waiting for Hector long and I did 1.1 miles on the bike in 3 minutes. Then Hector proceeded to kick my butt. We did mostly arms and core (my favorite!!). I think it's been almost a month since I've seen him. It was nice to catch up...and make fun of the 'big fakers' who are only going to be at the gym for a month. (In fact, some guy even stopped Hector to ask him how to get to the pool! UGH!! SERIOUSLY?!? It's through that door that's labeled "POOL" and has about a ga-zillion rules written on it!)

No comments: