Saturday

July 19, 2008

"Blue Skies, shinin' on me! Nothin' but Blue Skies do I see..."

Not so much. This morning, it was rainy and icky; 7 very wet miles. I only had three runners show up. Melissa, Crystal and Ken. I was trying to entertain them with TV theme songs. Not only that, random jingles. At one point we were discussing one of my faves--the Bud Light commercial that shows what would happen if you could talk to the animals...yeah--I was screaming "Sausages!" at the top of my lungs on the Lakefront Path. Good times! I hope it wasn't irritating...

They did a great job--I like running in the rain, but I know it's not everyone's thing. I thought it was a good run...followed by breakfast. What more could you ask? A serenade, random screaming about pork products and food. Sounds like a good day to me!

No comments: