Saturday

July 26, 2008

So, today. Ugh. It was clear that my veggie burger that I had for dinner did not agree with me. I know this because I saw it again at the North Ave. water stop (how it stayed in my gut for 10 hours, I'll never know). I felt better after barfing...I really did! So I kept going. Until mile marker 7....where I puked again.

It's ever so awesome to vomit over the railing near Lake Shore Drive. (I think somebody's gonna need to wash their car.) I officially do not like orange Gatorade. I walk/ran it back. I only made it 11.13 out of 12 miles. I yakked at miles 4 and 5.5. I'm really just happy to finish. I feel bad about bailing on my group. They were very nice about it, and Melissa did an awesome job picking up the slack (she rocks).

No more veggie burgers before a long run. I'm sticking to pasta. Pasta=Good.

No comments: