Monday

July 28, 2008

Today I'm a little tight from the weekend...I decided not to go for a training run. I did a 11 minute one mile warm up and did abs and arms with Hector...nice easy recovery day. I did take Pepper (Laura's dog) for a 2 mile walk today--that probably helped!

Hector also put me on the scale today. I looked at the number and thought I gained weight. I was so disappointed! Not only did I kick ass yesterday, but I was puking the day before. Surely I should have lost something!! When I expressed my disappointment, Hector looked at me like I was on crack. I didn't get it and neither did he...Why? Oh, because I was being dyslexic and couldn't read the scale properly--yeah I lost 2 lbs instead of gaining. Thank goodness Hector corrected me, or I would have been a sad, sad girl!

No comments: