Wednesday

July 9, 2008

My abs are still sore from that ab roller thingy.

And Hector put me on a diet today. Basically he took a way potatoes and beer (as well as my will to live). Thank God I can still have cheese. He's also increasing how many times I eat a day, and wants me to eat more protein and fish. I'm not so much in to all the extra fish and I know I won't be drinking protein shakes. If this doesn't work, I swear there's a beer and potato binge in my future.

Maybe I can create some sort of marinade that involves beer... hmmm. Yeah! There's my loop hole! (Insert evil laugh here)

Anywho, I swam today. 4 sets of 10 lengths with 2 lengths of backstroke rest in between. That's a total of 1000 yards freestyle and 200 yards back stroke.

I also did some nice quiet relaxing yoga for 25 minutes before bed.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

NO BEER?!?!?!? He really is trying to kill you, isn't he? The devil I tell you... he's the devil...
(of course, maybe if I cut that out of my diet I could loose some weight... grrr... ummm... nope)

Bethie said...

Thank you! I'm so glad that someone else sees things from my point of view!